How to Help
Your financial support and donated items allow us to continue helping the Athletes perform at their highest levels, both on and off the field. There are many ways you can help support the team! Below are some ideas for you to consider:
- Hold a fundraiser for the team. In the past, some parents and friends have helped by hosting a car wash, having a bake sale, or selling T-Shirts at local community events.
- Purchase and item directly off of the team’s wish list. Contact Antwain Flowers directly to find out you can purchase an item (or two) from the below wish list. Item pricing varies widely. He can be reached at email@example.com
- Donate items from the wish list below.
- Ideas for monetary donations:
- $1,000 academic scholarship for an athlete. In addition to athletics, superior academic performance is a strong component of the AX Track program. Good educational support, however, comes at a cost most of the AX Track athletes cannot afford. Your donation at this level will help offset the loss of a scholarship due to a few points on the SAT- a SAT course could help alleviate; provide additional funding for tutors/counsellors; help pay for college once an athlete has been accepted; or help pay for trips to visit prospective colleges. You decide!
- $500 to Sponsor an Athlete for a season. Many of our athletes need assistance with basics such as event registration fees, program fees, travel expenses (food, housing, transportation), running shoes and uniforms that are tailored to fit the child. A donation at this level would cover program fees, a new uniform, new shoes, duffle bag, warm up suite and travel to at least 1 competition out of state.
- $100 to pay for a uniform with warm ups and a team gym bag.
- $50 to pay for an Indoor season of track and field for a child.
- $25 to buy an athlete a new Uniform
- $10 to help buy snacks for the team when they travel
710 N. Lincoln St.
Wilmington, DE 19805
This link will redirect you to West End Neighborhood House’s donation page.
Please specify that your donation is for Above Xpectations in the donation form.
The athletes, coaches, and staff at Above Xpectations Track Club appreciate your commitment and generosity.
AX Track Wish List
For the Team
- Finish Lynx Timing Systems (automatic timing system to host our own meets)
- 7′ x 16′ trailer (to transport and store equipment)
- High Jump mat
- Indoor runways
- Speed Hurdles
- Starting blocks
- Turbo javelins
- Mens’ javelin
- Womens’ javelin
- 4k. indoor shot put
- 12 lb. indoor shot put
- 4 lb. outdoor shot put
- 6 lb. outdoor shot put
- 4k. outdoor shot put
- 12 lb. outdoor shot put
- Girls’ throwing package (carrying case, discus + additional shot puts)
- Boys’ throwing package (carrying case, discus + additional shot puts)
- Pole vault pole
- Pole vault carry bag
- Stopwatches (10)
- 10-lb. dumbbells
- 15-lb. dumbbells
- Plyometrics box package
- Overspeed bands
- Sivan health and fitness foam mats
- Bosu Sport Balance Trainer
- TRX Suspension Trainer Kit & Door Anchor
- X Training X-mount
- Training Facility
For the Athletes
- Athlete uniforms and warm-up suits
- Compression shorts
- Spikes (new, all sizes)
- Running (new, all sizes)
- Walkie talkies
- Travel bags
- Snacks for travel
- Drinks for travel